Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Time at the Park



Caine has been to the park a few times since the weather has improved. It was 77 here in Chicago today, so for the first time, we were a bit concerned about overheating. Caine went to the park this morning with Ryan and then again when I got home from work. He didn't run around a lot, but he was panting the whole time. We were there for about 45 minutes when I could tell he wanted to head home. We will continue to monitor him as the weather improves.

I keep a towel and alcohol pads with me when we are out. This way, I can wipe his mouth when he gets hot and frothy and if he does overheat, I can use the alcohol pads to cool his body. We will try the cooling vest Amanda bought for him when it's hotter outside.

He had fun playing with neighborhood dogs today!








1 comment:

  1. It just to nice to read what a lovely family Caine have. A family that haven't let him down in his bad times. I really enjoying reading about him and see how he doings. God Bless him.

    Brenda640

    ReplyDelete