Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stitches

Caine has been doing very well. Recently I was in his mouth cleaning it out, and I noticed that there are 3 stitches left. I looked over his discharge papers from the emergency vet and found that they are dissolvable. I called my family vet and asked the about it. They informed me that it can take months for those to dissolve! He's had those stitches for almost 4 months, and it can't feel good to still have them in.

One of the areas where there is a stitch looks a bit pink and swollen and we were worried that it may be painful or become infected. The vets told us to just wait it out.

Thanks for following!






1 comment:

  1. IT NICE THAT YOU KEEP US UPDATED. I ALWAYS CHECK IF THERE ANYTHING NEW. I'M REALLY GLAD HE IS SO MUCH BETTER.

    BRENDA640

    ReplyDelete